Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I want to sing a song for you


This poem is dedicated to all my friends... thanks for ur priceless friendship...

I want to sing a song for you,
I want to sing it along with you

The song memorizes the time we spent,
it tells how the minutes,hours n days went

The song tells about Jab we met,
It tells how much happiness we get

The silent words we have ever shared are the lyrics of the song,
The heart that beat for each other is the melody of the song

The song tells how you became mine,
It tells for me forgetting u is a crime

The song tells  how did we understand each other,
It tells how did we walk beside each other

The song tells how did you make me smile,
It tells how did you glow my cheeks for a while

The song tells how did you make my life colorful,
It tells my life is still joyful

The song tells that you are my guiding light,
it tells how did you make my life bright

The song tells how distance makes heart grow fonder,
It tells how life changes like a wonder

The song tells how we got separated,
It tells how we are still connected

This song is valuable for kt,
Because it is about you and kt,

May this song live in the heart of each other forever!!
And may this song b melodious and sweet ever!!

5 comments: